"What’s your greatest worry as a mother?"
"That the values I teach him won’t overcome the influence of the street that we live on."
(Mexico City, Mexico)
My formula for preaching.
- We have a problem, you guys.
- I have this problem really, really bad.
- This part of Scripture talks about it.
- God is awesome and then plot-twist, Jesus.
- C.S. Lewis, something something C.S. Lewis.
- Last thing: A story with lots of hand motions.
- Oh wait, one more last thing. Story, more hand motions.
- Prayer, which recaps the whole sermon again.
- I go to the bathroom and try not to cry.
- Taco Bus.